Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is my husband/wife/dog cheating on me?

Probably.

Let's face it, the success rates for marriages these days is about 50%


But don't you think that you would be better off having a no doubt difficult, but necessary, talk with your partner about your relationship rather than throwing money at a private investigator?

Sure, I'll take your money if you insist, but my opinion is that if you can no longer trust your partner then the basis of any healthy relationship is gone and you may as well end it now.

After all, it's not like you are going to be pleased with the result of an investigation no matter what the outcome. Evidence uncovered of affair = tears and mumbled "how could he/she do that to me...?" and no evidence found = accusations that the investigation wasn't thorough enough.
It is generally a lose/lose proposition and I'm usually glad that I get very few such enquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment