Sunday, October 28, 2012

Some more light reading on way...

Some time ago, Dear Reader, you may recall my review of Investigative Interviewing by Eric Shepherd.

What I didn't mention is that prior to purchasing that particular book, I had been searching for another that I had read a favourable review about but could neither remember the name of the author nor the title.

I also couldn't locate the review again until quite recently, by complete chance, but now I have ordered both that particular book and its predecessor.

The name of the book is "Forensic Testimonial Evidence Recovery - The FTER Method" by Brandon A. Perron and you can read a very detailed review by Dean Beers at Pursuit Magazine.

I have yet to receive this or the sister volume "Uncovering Reasonable Doubt - The Component Method" so am not posting a review, just a sort of heads-up on what I am intending to read in the near future.

I am also interested in hearing what investigative books you may be reading and your thoughts on them be they good, bad, or indifferent.

1 comment:

  1. The books arrived in the morning's mail so reviews will be forthcoming soon.

    ReplyDelete